Classic and delicious. Fried, baked or broiled and served with eggs for a traditional island breakfast or kick it up a notch and create your own Hapa Bowl. Available as a stick, chub or sliced for easy portion-control. No matter how you slice it, your customers will be back for more.
- 1. Slice diagonally into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Arrange slices in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- 2. Broil or Bake (350°) until sausages are lightly browned 10 – 20 minutes, turn slices halfway through. Drain briefly on paper towels, then transfer to a serving dish.
- 1. Slice diagonally into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Arrange slices in a single layer in a skillet.
- 2. Pan fry over medium heat turning frequently until lightly browned.
Ingredients and Nutrition Facts
- Frozen: store at 0 – 10°F, temper 24 hours at 32-38°F before use