- What makes Bill Bailey’s Brand different from other deli meat offerings?
We pride ourselves in offering the best possible quality and value in every class of products we offer. Our small team of dedicated professionals is passionate about flavor and texture and is continually checking our products to be sure they meet or exceed our high standards.
- What makes Hoffy products different from other brands?
Hoffy® has been a standard of Southern California for over 85 years. Hoffy Natural Casing Beef Frankfurters have been the standard for hot dog eateries due to their uncompromising quality and real beef taste. Every Hoffy product since has been measured against those standards.
- Do you produce products that are Halal Certified?
- Are your products Gluten Free?
- Do your products contain allergens?
- Do you have Hot Dogs without added Nitrates and Nitrites?
- Do Bill Bailey’s or Hoffy products contain MSG?
We do not use MSG in any products.
Storage and Handling
- What is the best way to store and handle Bill Bailey’s deli meats?
Our deli meats are best kept refrigerated at 28 to 37 degrees F. To keep them at best quality, we do not recommend freezing. If you do freeze it, it is important to slowly thaw in the refrigerator before serving.
- How long do your deli meats stay fresh in the refrigerator?
All our products are printed with a use by date for unopened products. Once you have opened the packages, we suggest using the contents within 7 days for best performance.
How to Purchase
- I’m starting a hot dog business, how do I purchase Hoffy franks?
We work with a network of distributors and would be pleased to work with you to set up your ordering. Please contact us and we will get back to you quickly!
- Are your products available at business outlets such as Restaurant Depot?
Yes, many of our products are sold through business to business storefronts, contact us for specific locations and products.